• You can make
first contact with me by telephone or email.
• I will initially provide a free consultation over the telephone for up to 15 minutes.
• Sessions are then usually one hour long, and may be longer where appropriate.
• Telephone sessions can be arranged if required.
• My approach is to make therapy enjoyable. Your feedback will enable us to make sure this is the case.
• We will recognise that you are the expert on your own life and issues. You will be the explorer in the therapeutic process and you will control the achievement of change.
• I will guide you, providing you with tools and choices to help you make changes.
• We will review our aims and progress frequently, to make sure we continue to move in the best direction to achieve your desired results.
• Where appropriate, I can teach you self-help techniques to use between sessions and in the future.
• Appointments are booked individually and payment is made at each session by cheque or cash. I do not make block bookings or take advance payments – this ensures that you will pay for only what you need.
I work according to the ethics and codes of practice of the Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (NLPtCA) and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
Sandra Dickson is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 as the Data Controller for Fine Distinction. Confidential client information is held according to NLPtCA and UKCP guidelines.
For a free telephone consultation call 020-8575-9835 or email info@FineDistinction.com